Guidelines for Visitors
In order to provide a safe environment for our staff and the public, visitors will be asked to comply with the following protocols as well as to respect instructions given by gallery staff.
1. Guests are required to register prior to visiting the gallery here.
2. A limited number of visitors will be permitted within the exhibition spaces.
3. Visitors must wear masks for the duration of their visit.
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided for use.
5. Pets and children below the age of 12 will be denied entry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about these guidelines.